The American National Standards Institute, ANSI, has developed standards for impact resistance and materials of Safety Glasses in the workplace. That is where Oakley’s Industrial Collection comes in. The Industrial collection takes our top Impact Resistant styles and marks them with the appropriate ANSI markings to designate them as official Safety Glasses.
- Lens Mark: Z87+
- Temple Mark: UL AN/NZS 1337
- * Z87+ Molded into the Frame”
- Lightweight O Matter™ frame material
- Thin stem technology for comms compatibility
- 8.75 base lens geometry with HDO®
- Meets MIL-SPEC MIL PRF 32432
- Surpasses ANSI Z87.1 (2015) Industrial Standards for gigh-mass and high-velocity impact protection
- Prizm™ Contras-Enhancing Lenses available
“The Standard Issue Ballistic Det Cord™ is the perfect blend of ballistic protection and Oakley fashion. Fully compliant with the ballistic and optical standards of MIL PRF32432 and ANSI Z87.1 (2010), the Standard Issue Ballistic Det Cord™ is balanced for aggressive environments and covert capabilities. The Standard Issue Ballistic Det Cord is also “fully-equipped” with its’ anti-fog coating, comms compatible ear stems, and rubberized unobtanium nosepiece. It is one piece of eyewear that is ready for any situation.
PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
Proposition 65 is a California regulation that requires special warnings to be presented to customers if a product contains chemicals known to the State to cause potential health issues.