Turn the TIDE on what you thought about protective eyewear. The Wiley X WX TIDE features a smooth matte frame, a removable Facial Cavity™ Seal that prevents unwanted dust and dirt from getting into your eyes and a T-Peg elastic strap that keeps your glasses from moving during intense action. These low profile frames meet ANSI Z87.1 safety standards for high mass/high velocity impacts and optical clarity making them perfect for hanging out at the beach or working with your hands in the hot summer sun.
- Meets ANSI Z87.1 safety standards for optical clarity and high mass/high velocity impact protection
- Includes removable Facial Cavity™ Seal that protects eyes from fine dust, pollen, irritants as well as peripheral light
- 100% UVA/UVB protection with distortion free clarity
- Prescription Ready
- Facial Cavity Seals
- Fine dust and pollen, as well as wind, can cause long-term eye irritation such as Dry Eye Syndrome.
- High Velocity Impact Resistant
- Meets ANSI Z87.1 high velocity impact safety and optical standards.
- UV Protection
- Blocks the UV (Ultraviolet) that are harmful to our eyes, reducing the risk of damage to retinal cells and age-related macular degeneration while also reducing haze.
PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
Proposition 65 is a California regulation that requires special warnings to be presented to customers if a product contains chemicals known to the State to cause potential health issues.